Tuesday 1 May 2007

Introductions and HELLO!


Hello here I am in my birthday sweater/jumper from 2006.
I am currently working on my jumper for my 2007 birthday- which was 9 days ago - but only the back has been done so far so it's a WIP.
I get given yarns - or cash- for my birthday you see and then I make myself something....
This is my third blog: I had to make a new one because I changed my e-mail address and as they are linked the old one no longer worked- I got to publish white sheets of screen....!!!
So yes maybe I should have added that I'm not very IT literate or competent but I DO love to blog!!!
and no I wasn't able to add this into links....Sorry.
My other works in progress are a black cotton DK shrug which has been unpicked twice and which has been annoying me a bit, I went wrong on the Happy Hooker pattern - making it longer and then getting very bored with the mesh and the unruly size of it- it's made all in one: sleeves, back and fronts.....
The I redid it and then I redid it again...Now it awaits my return from more exciting things: like my new jumper in Gedifra FIOCCO ( fab yarn) and Lana Grossa Binario ( ditto very fab)
I am also distracted by doing baby bootees for all my friends and colleagues who are having babies or first grandchildren respectively....
The day before my birthday I had a special treat lined up: I had a go at crocheting with silver plated wire and lots of beads- in a mixture of blues.
Photo and details to follow very soon.
It's turned into an ''OK ''necklace....Not bad for a first go but not fabulous either....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home