Thursday 31 January 2008

Resolutions and stash busting!

Resolutions AHOY!
Very happy to announce that I have now lost 2 stone! Only a few more- or according to WW : 10- lbs to lose !
Been so busy exercising that I have had very much less time to make anything!

Had a fab e-mail the other day invitng me to join Ravelry and having joined I plan to sort out and organise my stash once and for all and maybe ''bust'' it over the next 2 ( or3???) years!
Can't promise not to buy any yarn in the meantime though THAT would just be too difficult.
Hence I have started to drag my mountains of yarn from our beloved attic and photograph it so that it can be visually recorded as well as noting yarn thickness, yardeage on each ball, quantity and so on.
This also was one of my resolutions for 2008, which I recorded by making a collage of it all so it's very VISUAL.
It's on the wall near my desk as a constant reminder....
One of my resolutions was also to finish level 1 of the Diploma in crochet which I started some time ago and had almost finished but then ran out of steam with......pffffffffffffffffffffffffffft
I submitted the final samples on Monday 28th January whereas my resolutions deadline was March 31st so that was going really well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home