Thursday 31 January 2008

Stash pictures




This is the latest addition to my stash: yarns from the USA which my brilliant husband braved AC Moore - and all by himself!- to buy for me!


4 balls Lion moonlight MOHAIR in a glitzy Glacierbay colourway,


2 balls Lionbrnad Suede prints yarn in Waterlilies and 2 balls of fuzzies: funfur prints and fancy fur

This Elle MONET which I have 10 balls of was purchased for a hooded cardigan for one of my daughters, it's actually Izzy's colours but as I'd already made her one last year it could be for Annie but she doesn't actually wear warm layers as she's such a hotblooded child that never feels the cold....

So it has lain in my attic for well over a year or 18 months now....

Can't as yet decide what to do with it!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home