Sunday 31 August 2008

Marble Chunky AFGHAN in ripple stitch crochet

Here it is : the FINISHED TV Blanket or throw or AFGHAN!
I finished it on the night before we went on holiday to the Yorkshire Dales on 22 August 2008.
No 2 stripes are entirely alike and my daughter ADORES it, I just hope the rest of us get a chance to curl up in it too....
Each row took about 10 minutes and there are 28 repeats of 4 rows : 112 rows in total.
It took 6 balls of 200g MARBLE CHUNKY by James C Brett and a 6mm hook, I used 9 complete and 2 half pattern repeats per row of the waves pattern.
It fits a single bed as a bedspread and measures: 120cm wide and 210 cm long.( 47'' by 6 foot 11'' or approx 83'')

Here are some photos I think they are all clickable....
Details of stitch etc are in a previous post.

































It fits the length of either of our sofas, but I could not get all the stripes into one photo....




Fast asleep as she's been on a sleepover and thus got very little sleep!!!!
Mostly gossip and giggles I think, so she caught up on sleep later in the daytime.....ZZZZZZZZZZZ






Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1 September 2008 at 10:48 , Blogger Unknown said...

The JC Brett marble is a lovely soft yarn and the colour changes have worked out beautifully in your blanket : )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home