Tuesday 3 March 2009

Blue jumper walking out

Well there he is : 18 month old toddler walking along wearing my creation! Gives me a thrill, a buzz ;a whooppee di dooo feeling that does! He is a taller than average toddler and yes we've rolled up the sleeves and maybe it's a bit on the long side- but who wants a cold behind ( bee you em )in this chilly weather????? Growing room that's what my mum always said: for ALL of my clothes as she bundled me into something 4 sizes too big.... Not that I think the above is such: probably only 1 extra size up so he can wear it for maybe a year rather than just a few months.....

Hope you like it too as I'm pleased as punch and if I get any comments I WILL post the pattern on here as it's one of my own devising....( so you can bet on it being nice and simple!)


Toodle ooo, tell me what you think or am I just talking to myself here?

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home