Sunday 19 October 2008

Precious mother and daughter moment!








Having spent very many hours in the past few months tutoring my eldest in the accomplishments required for the eleven plus exams in Buckinghamshire; I wanted to record a few precious mements with my youngest who- although I did recently make her a cardigan just like mine and just how she requested it- was feeling a bit left out....
So here we are in matching cardigans( ???!!! no comment)
enjoying the autumnal garden delights.
And anyone who thought I had only made the one and Arianna was wearing mine: can eat their proverbial hat!
To her credit Annie has put up with months of- ''go away for now please, we're very busy'' and ;'' can you be quiet please exams in progress'' and ''go play somewhere else for a bit, please we have to do this NOW!''
As for me I will now finally concentrate on finishing the City and Guilds Diploma work and crochet a lot more to my hearts content for at least a year....when it will all start again but for Annie this time and we'll be starting much earlier!!!
To start with only 2 months to the deadline was exceedingly stressful and NOT to be recommended.



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home